Copyrights / Use of the Website / Privacy and Data Protection
All information and content published under the Internet address www.artemorfosis.com, especially Texts, and Photos as well as corresponding presentations, designs and software are protected by copyright for ArteMorfosis – Galería de Arte Cubano -, an art Gallery pertaining to cubisima.com AG, named ArteMorfosis below. ArteMorfosis explicitly reserves all corresponding rights. No rights regarding Fotos, Pictures, Videos, Texts, software or other elements of the content of the internet address www.artemorfosis.com will be transferred to yourself by copying, using or downloading information. This also applies to the name ArteMorfosis, which is a registered trademark. The following conditions apply for using the artemorfosis.com website:
- artemorfosis.com will provide free Content for private individuals.
- artemorfosis.com must give their consent to all commercial use of any Content. Permission for commercial use may be obtained by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- artemorfosis.com users commit themselves explicitly not to utilise information provided by artemorfosis.com in any shape or form for anything other than the original purpose. In particular, the user will refrain from copying, publishing or otherwise reproducing accessible data in any form, including the Internet.
- Links and references form Social Media Sites or Blogs to artemorfosis.com offers are explicitly permitted, as long as it remains clear that ArteMorfosis is the originator of the content.
- ArteMorfosis reserves the right to take legal action against those neglecting to comply with copyright conditions.
Information published by ArteMorfosis is neither a recommendation nor an incitement to buy or sell any particular product or service.
Information for users
By using the ArteMorfosis website, users confirm their agreement that ArteMorfosis will send them further information on services from time to time. Users have the possibility of informing artemorfosis.com by e-mail at any time, should they not wish to receive further information.
ArteMorfosis make every effort to ensure all information presented on their site is up to date and correct. However, ArteMorfosis cannot explicitly or implicitly assure or guarantee that the information is accurate, reliable and complete. artemorfosis.com reserve the right to change any of their published information at all times and to deny public access to all information.
ArteMorfosis is under no circumstances liable (including cases of negligence) for loss or damage, including direct and indirect consequential damage, which may have resulted from access to, or any kind of use of information and opinions published on their website or links provided by artemorfosis.com to other websites, even if artemorfosis.com has been made aware of the possibility of such damages.
Links to other websites
The artemorfosis.com website contains links to other websites. ArteMorfosis is not in any way responsible and/or liable for these websites and their contents.
Privacy and Data Protection (Data Privacy Statement)
ArteMorfosis provides a variety of online services and strides to extend its online funciotnlities.For this purpose, ArteMorfosis needs access to personal and non-personal data relating to its users. This data privacy statement describes which type of data ArteMorfosis processes for which purpose, unless the circumstances make this clear.
Legal bases, changes
In processing its users’ personal data, ArteMorfosis complies with this data privacy statement and all applicable statutory provisions, in specific the Swiss Data Protection Act (Schweizerisches Datenschutzgesetz, DSG). ArteMorfosis also obliges its staff and any companies that process user data on its behalf to comply with the above provisions.
The range of services offered by ArteMorfosis is subject to continuous expansion. Due to this reason and any other changes in circumstances that may occur, artemorfosis.com may amend this data privacy statement any time and without prior notice. The data privacy statement as last amended and published on the website www.artemorfosis.com shall apply.
What type of data is being collected?
In principle, ArteMorfosis collects all personal data that accumulate when users utilise the services offered on artemorfosis.com (website, apps, etc.) and communicate with artemorfosis.com. These include:
- Data entered by users via online forms or apps or otherwise communicated by them while using the services offered by artemorfosis.com (e.g. e-mail), including personal data (name, address, etc.);
- User data transmitted or generated automatically (e.g. date and time a service was used, previous and current page called up, IP address, data relating to the browser used, device code, current location, if such information is released, etc.) as well as interaction data if accessible without installation of additional programmes on the computer (e.g. mouse movements and clicks or keyboard strokes on the website);
- Personal data generated by artemorfosis.com or third parties (e.g. codes, suppliers’ personal services made available by ArteMorfosis);
- Correspondence and other communications with users (e.g. e-mails, telephone conversations that may also be recorded where necessary).
Such data may be linked, possibly over several visits and communications, if a user or a user profile is recognised, for example via a user name, an e-mail address, a device code or cookies saved in the browser.
To some extent, the website and apps of ArteMorfosis use elements and services by third parties supplying user statistics that serve to display advertising or give users access to social networks or other third party services. As a consequence, such third parties may, to a certain extent, also collect personal data relating to users of artemorfosis.com, if they recognise them, for example, due to their own cookies or logins. These third parties consist, in specific, of Facebook, Twitter, Google (Adwords, Google+, Youtube, user statistics),NetMetrix (user statistics) and Optimizely (user statistics). To protect the privacy of its users, ArteMorfosis respects browser settings which indicate that tracking is unwanted and works exclusively with third parties that also respect such settings. Where users click on advertisement links or links provided by third party services, they leave the sphere of influence of ArteMorfosis. The latter has no means of controlling any subsequent data collection. In this respect, users must deal with the respective third party.
Which type of data processing takes place?
ArteMorfosis may use the user data collected by it or on its behalf for the following purposes:
- provision of the services offered by ArteMorfosis;
- preparation of various types of statistics relating, for example, to the amount of interest shown by users in product and service ArteMorfosis on or in other services provided by ArteMorfosis;
- design and development of the range of services offered by ArteMorfosis;
- internal training and quality control;
- maintenance and development of customer relationships (e.g. newsletter);
- controlling the display of advertisements and invoicing, relating both to third party advertisements on the ArteMorfosiswebsite and ArteMorfosis advertisements on third party websites;
- guaranteeing the safety and availability of ArteMorfosis systems and data and those of its service providers;
- corporate transactions performed by ArteMorfosis that may affect user data (e.g. transfer of a business division to an affiliated company or third party);
- prevention, discovery and combating any misuse;
- responding to justified official enquiries or enquiries in connection with the assertion of claims or other legal disputes that concern ArteMorfosis or which ArteMorfosis is otherwise involved in.
Further purposes may arise from the given circumstances or statutory obligations, or may be necessary in the context of the collection of the respective data.
Are any data being passed on to third parties?
With the following exceptions, ArteMorfosis does not pass on any personal data to third parties as a matter of principle:
- artemorfosis.com may call in third parties to process personal data on behalf, and exclusively for the purposes, of ArteMorfosis (e.g. market research institutions). ArteMorfosis shall implement appropriate measures to ensure that such third parties process the data exclusively in the manner in which ArteMorfosis is authorised to process them.
- ArteMorfosis may disclose personal data to third parties if the user so requests (Contacts with artists, etc.), if this is otherwise necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or if ArteMorfosis has expressly informed the user of the fact that his/her data will be disclosed. In exceptional cases (e.g. misuse), user data may also be disclosed to third parties for the other purposes listed in this data privacy statement or for purposes provided for by law. ArteMorfosis is not in a position to control, guarantee or vouch for the fact that such third parties comply with the data protection rules that apply to ArteMorfosis; they process the data for their own purposes, possibly abroad where data protection laws such as in Switzerland may not exist.
Furthermore, artemorfosis.com may disclose anonymised user data to third parties. These are data taking a form which does not allow the third parties to draw any conclusions as to the identity of the respective users or makes such conclusions unlikely.
Where and how are the data stored?
Principally, artemorfosis.com processes all collected data in Switzerland and stores them in systems in Switzerland. Where external service providers are called in, individual user data collected by artemorfosis.com may also be processed abroad. Transmission of user data to third parties may also involve transferring data to countries outside Switzerland, in particular in cases whereby social networks or third party services are used via the services provided by ArteMorfosis.
In the context of storing and otherwise processing user data, ArteMorfosis shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised and otherwise unwarranted processing. Such measures are subject to regular control and are amended where necessary. This also applies to the third parties charged with operating the systems.
Newsletter, commercial communication
In connection with the services offered by www.artemorfosis.com, ArteMorfosis may from time to time send newsletters or other contents (of a commercial nature) to the address, number or app of any users that have registered their e-mail address or any other electronic address or mobile phone number with ArteMorfosis. With their registration or installation of an app, users agree to receive such newsletters and contents. They may, however, notify ArteMorfosis at any time and free of charge that they no longer wish to receive, or be notified of, the above.
Questions and suggestions, requests for information, correction or deletion
ArteMorfosis welcomes all questions, suggestions and comments (critical and otherwise) concerning the subject of personal data processing. The managing director of ArteMorfosis, Johann Burkard, is available to provide further information if required. Contact information: email@example.com or ArteMorfosis, Johann Burkhard, Weinbergstrasse 15, 8001 Zurich. Where users have a user account, requests for information, correction or deletion may be submitted or can be carried out directly via this account; all other users may submit such requests by letter to the above address, including a photocopy of their passport for identification purposes.
Place of jurisdiction
Place of jurisdiction is Zurich.
The usage of this website is subject to Swiss law.