How do we deal with knowledge? (What)
What are the information selection processes and the ways of arriving at fiction? (How)
Do the works have great objectives? (For what)
These are questions that you cannot ask yourself without thinking fractionally, without giving a weak answer, without realizing that you don't really care about them.
On the other hand, mix images, associate them, resemanticize them; it is so easy that the limits of the artistic are lost and somehow the arsenal of individual and collective visuality are invoked consciously and unconsciously. In fact, a large part of artistic production cannot resist operating in this way, especially the pictorial, which in this case is the center of interest.
We live in a situation in which every day we are more incapable of creating representations of our own current experience. OPERATE, MECHANE, PHOTOSHOPEAR, are terms that are closer to what I am actually doing. More than the image as such, I am interested in what happens before reaching it, when you edit, reuse, violent, when they share the same living space.
Painting is a rich and flexible process that in the first instance speaks of the actions of men and their decisions, for me the pictorial surface has a life of its own, let's say, you select a character, make it your actor, then you select a given circumstance and it you let them react.
- Rag of brutality covering brutality; urine that, in the heat of an animal, incubates its low instincts; flaccid and tasteless meat that multiplies with the help of microbes.
- Beast that lives off incest, swallowing its tail, its body, fornicating with itself.
- Tangle of brown and heavy guts, which deals with what we have discarded.
- Of moral that stunts the disciplines of intelligence.
- His state is measured by his level of madness, of bravery. There is a lot to bark, to bite, to piss, to mess with.
- Sleeps one hour a day (when everyone works).
- Each dog must scream, strong, frank and precise dogs are needed.
- Dogs will survive thanks to word or force.
- It is a middle ground between the innocence of the child and the Socratic maieutics.